Wednesday, October 11, 2006

So What About the Dinosaurs?

As a kid I was beyond fascinated with the "great lizards" of the ancient past. Any documentary, book, or toy I could get my hands on that had anything at all to do with dinosaurs was a must have for my collection. Especially interesting to me as I got older was the question of where the dinosaurs fit into our biblical understanding of history? I have never been able to reconcile this understanding, but a series of articles put out by Answers in Genesis, an evangelical apologetics organization, has given me some insight. The main article is entitled Dinosaurs and the Bible and I would love to get some feedback on what you all think.

We talked a little bit about this in my Old Testament class discussion on Job, but in addition to the dinosaur issue, please give me your beliefs concerning creation. Are you a person who believes in a young earth, old earth, evolutionist, intelligent design, etc? Just shoot me your convictions, all I ask is that you have reasoning for your beliefs. Anything goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home