Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Halloween Shmalloween!

Let's call it Neewollah. I like it. It's catchy. Too bad I didn't come up with it myself.

So, I'm sorry (especially to Joe) but here's the problem I am running into. I am having a very difficult time finding reliable sources that have investigated the true history of All Hallow's Eve. Most all agree that it orginated with the Druids, but the nature of the practices associated with this old "priestly order" has been difficult to nail down.

Thus, I am inclined to abandon the post debating whether or not Christians should partake in Halloweeny festivities. You like that... "Halloweeny". So, I am appealing to the masses. What do the folks want? Should I blindly stagger forward in my pursuit of the truth regarding this unusual "holy day"? Or should I forget about it and move on to other efforts? Majority rules. My life is in your hands. Just don't get to thinking that this is kind of like a reality show or I will find someone who lives close to you and pay them to beat you with the skinny part of a fishing rod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home